Tuesday 27 December 2016

Erythema ab igne

Disclaimer:-


This is a HIPAA de-identified open-online-patient-record with initial information in patient's voice, posted here december 2016 after collecting informed patient consent (form downloadable here) by BMJ Elective Student.


​I am a driver by profession, had accident 2 years ago and in right hand lost part of 2 fingers and injury in right hand made my right hand weak. I had to take medicine for 1 year for that. Since 1 year all was going fine and i never had any big medical problems ever, but when i got a job to travel by mini truck inside city for 12 hours daily, i had started feeling pain in my right leg. As days passed, pain worsened and i used hot water balloon below my legs on seat to make it fine. I kept working for around 12 days then pain became very high and i had to come to hospital. Neuro - Doctors did many test and gave me medicine, which didn't helped much, then i came to medicine doctor, got admitted in hospital and they did tests.














No comments:

Post a Comment